St Paul's was organized on March 28th, 1886. On April 8th 1894 that the voters assembly moved to join the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Missouri, Ohio, and Other States (present-day Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod). St Paul's Lutheran School began in 1893 with Pastor Theo Schlieter as it's first teacher. Both continue by the grace of God and have a long history of over 120 years each. We praise and thank our Savior Jesus for our rich past, our wonderful present, and the strong future ahead of us.